Wedding Venue Decorating Ideas in Houston TX
There are many ways to make your wedding venue beautiful and fit to your wedding theme aside from having a wedding veil who setup great table arrangement. It is important that you have a theme for your wedding, as this is will be the basis of your wedding decorations too. In decorating a wedding venue in Houston TX, your modern or vintage wedding theme has a big factor. What are the ideas for modern wedding decorations? The following are tips to get the ideas flowing:
1. Table centerpieces add a romantic touch to the wedding venue. Typically, tall and dramatic centerpieces are used for modern wedding themes. Yet, if you want your guests to see each other, you can opt for martini glasses or candelabras and put in flowers, garlands and twisted stems around. Otherwise, you can use tall centerpieces in the corners of the room and have low arrangements for tables instead.
2. Maximizing wedding decorations is a strategy to make the venue appear larger. One of the modern and effective solutions to do this is utilizing mirrors strategically around the venue. If you have mirrors around the venue, add it colored lights, candles, crystals and other sparkling accessories.
3. Wedding venue decorations also include decorative features of the food to serve. You can create an impressive display of large platters, tall food stands, glass boxes and cake stands too. Color coordinated plates, spoon and forks are also great ideas in keeping up with your modern wedding venue decorations.
4. Simply yet beautiful floral arrangements and centerpieces make up a modern wedding venue decoration. A bunch of roses in a cute vase or scattered petals beneath the table is effective. You can use taller vases for the side or corner areas in the venue like the bar.
5. A cost-effective modern wedding venue decoration is the use of feathers rather than flowers. Typically, it is a substitute to flowers because these are also soft, feminine, yet contemporary and offbeat. Add feathers to table centerpieces, arrangements for aisle or have a hanging feathered circle instead of a chandelier.
6. If the venue don’t have available furniture that would best fit your wedding decoration theme, consider hiring or borrowing a few from friends or family. A modern sofa for the lounge or mini bar area will give the wedding a more modern feel.
In decorating a wedding reception halls in houston, modern decorating ideas are usually followed because it’s cost effective and offbeat. You may want to check the official website.
The Bell Tower on 34th
901 W 34th St, Houston, TX 77018
Trending Topics See It Here: